Global Reviews recently ran a hugely successful webinar for the ‘Casino’ sector. Below are some key findings but if you would like to find out more click through to the full webinar here.
The casino customer – what do we know about those looking for a casino game to play?
Global Reviews’ first wave of Fruition research on the casino market revealed that:
- 91% begin their gaming journey on a search engine.. so it really is !all to play for”!
- 56% then move from a search engine such as Google to a brand website. Casino brands should ensure their SEO strategy is focused on this customer journey.
- 75% already have a casino provider in mind before researching.
- A casino players’ final decision rests on whether they place ‘trust’ in the brand.
Who is winning at the research stage?
At the research stage, more than half of the casino players who took part in our Fruition research ended up on these Top 4 sites:
What were the reasons for final preference for the Top 4 brands?
Trust and having used the brand before are the main reason for customers when finally choosing a casino provider. Having a website that is visually appealing and providing plenty of options to choose from are also critical.
There are ups and downs along the casino customer journey!
There are significant ups and downs along the customer journey. Casino providers certainly don’t make it easy. Industry-wide, ‘Channel Selection’ is a low point.
So, how can casino game providers improve the customer journey and ultimately increase conversions? Here are our top tips:
- Encourage join up
- Show users WHY they should choose to game with you
- Show users how EASY it is to play
- Enable some FREE play on your site
- Use multiple navigation routes to get players to game quickly and easily – navigate by ‘types of game’, ‘level of jackpot’, ‘name’ and ‘ease of play’
- Support channel selection by incorporating contextual help and support, including throughout the registration process
To watch the full Casino webinar click here
Global Reviews specialises in helping top brands worldwide convert more of their ideal customers online, through the use of the most advanced research methodologies. To find out more about how we can help you and your digital teams, or if your Casino brand would like to be included in our next round of FRUITION research, please contact:
Hannah-Rose Farrington – Commercial Director
T: +44 (0) 203725 8260
M: +353 (87) 1263043