UK Health Insurance Digital Sales Effectiveness study Q1 2014
Organisations included in the study:
Aviva, AXA PPP, BUPA, PruHealth, Saga & Simplyhealth
A bit under the weather
The findings of our Digital Sales Effectiveness (DSE) study into the UK Health Insurance market have just been published and seems like the health insurance industry has a bit of a digital cold.
Just one UK provider, BUPA, is meeting the needs of their customers on line.
All others are failing their digital customers.
In fact as 49% is the industry average, all Health insurers need a good dose of Vitamin D(igital).
Are we qualified to make this diagnosis?
From our 14 years of experience of collecting and analysing data on over 35,000 consumer interactions and over 500 companies each year, we know that a Digital Sales Effectiveness score of less than 55 means that a company is failing the customer.
We are better than anyone else at helping companies measure, track and optimise their online and mobile sales effectiveness at a tactical and ecommerce level.
- We deliver actionable insights
- Our results are based on evidence and cannot lie
- We take subjectivity out of your decision making
What else does the study reveal?
- Good Customer Experience trumps price as a winning factor in the ‘Consider’ phase. Despite one of the main Health Insurances companies being more expensive than the majority of its competitors it continues to win the largest market share
- The voice of customer, evidence and actionable insights from our DSE study shows how one of the Health Insurance meets the needs of customers better than all the others through initial engagement and how they build trust on their website
- The weakest point in the digital customer experience across UK Health Insurers was helping customers to evaluate and choose the various options. The industry average score was 37%, with one company score as little as 22% However the industry average score in helping customers to compare product options was only 28%, but surprisingly some providers scored 0% as they do not help customers at all in this area
- We know how effectively each of the UK Health Insurers engage customers and help them match a product to service to meet their needs, and how easy it is to apply online. To register your interest for our free webinar on this study or to receive our free white paper, please contact us.
Five things our Digital Sales Effectiveness programmes can tell you:
- How to optimise your online customer journey and increase sales
The data and insights from our industry programmes have a direct, measurable and positive impact on online sales conversions and customer loyalty
- Your digital sales effectiveness score
We measure and score the sales effectiveness of your website based on “in market consumers’ ” evidence, behavioural studies and audits overlaid with our industry best practice audit. A 4 dimensional approach that cannot lie
- What to do with the data
Best practice recommendations from our experienced Client Advisory team are evidence based (rather than opinion) and a direct result of running the largest syndicated programme of studies internationally
- The problems almost all customers encounter on your website
We identify the difficulties 95% of prospective customers experience on your (and your competitors’) sites
- How you compare to your competitors
We give you the granular degree of insight that shows you and your competitors at each stage of the online journey
To arrange a call back or meeting to discuss this study in more detail, and find out more about the full scope of the research as well as the actionable insights Global Reviews deliver please contact us.
To register your interest for our free webinar on this study or to receive our free white paper, please contact us.