Over the past 6 months our research and product team has been working hard on producing a brand new benchmarking methodology. The brief we had was that it needed to:
- offer unsurpassed value
- deliver deep, evidence-based and actionable insights
- consider each of the dimensions that contribute directly to customer conversion and retention
- be modular in nature and aligned to stages of the sales/purchase funnel
- integrate best practice execution, task-based analysis, technical performance and customer feedback
- significantly enhance management decision-making confidence
- become the undisputed measurement tool for online customer experience and performance.
We’re excited to say that a pilot study is being conducted this month to finalise the product development process. The new benchmarking framework, currently called ‘4CE’, will be rolled-out in stages internationally during 2011 across each industry.
We are now calling on organisations to register their interest in forming part of this new benchmark program. Foundation subscriptions will close end November 2010. Existing customers will be contacted and transitioned throughout 2011/12.
To enquire about 4CE, please contact Global Reviews in your region for a confidential discussion.