Author: Marie Sheehan
UK Motor Insurance Digital Sales Effectiveness study Q1 2014
Organisations included in the study:
AA, Admiral, Allianz, Aviva, AXA, Churchill, Direct Line, esure, LV= and More Th>n
The findings of our Digital Sales Effectiveness (DSE) study into the UK Motor Insurance market have just been published and seems like the motor insurance industry isn’t in the fastest lane when it comes to digital.
Just one UK provider, LV=, is meeting the needs of their customers online.
All others are failing their digital customers*.
In fact as 50% is the industry average, all Motor Insurers need some acceleration in the digital lane.
How do we know this?
We are better than anyone else at helping companies measure, track and optimise their online and mobile sales effectiveness at a tactical and ecommerce level.
*From our 14 years’ experience of collecting and analysing data on over 35,000 consumer interactions and over 500 companies each year, we know that a Digital Sales Effectiveness score of less than 55% means that a company is failing the customer.
- We deliver actionable insights
- Our results are based on evidence and cannot lie
- We take subjectivity out of your decision making
What else does the study reveal?
- The UK Motor Insurance scores an industry average of 50% in digital sales effectiveness, which is 5% behind meeting the needs of the customers, and 8% behind the UK Sports Betting industry average
- One company is really effective at the ‘Application Form’ stage of the online customer journey and score an exceptional 77% at supporting customers through this step
- There is a huge variance in score in the ‘Introducing Options’ stage of the online customer journey with scores ranging from 3% to 76%. One company is extremely poor at explaining their product range to their customers, while another company is excellent at helping customers understand fees
- We know how effectively each of the UK Motor Insurers engage customers and help them match a product or service to meet their needs, and how easy it is to apply online. To find out more, register your interest for our free webinar on this study or to receive our free white paper, please contact us
Announcing the launch of the UK Motor Mobile Sales Effectiveness programme June 2014
In June we will run the most advanced study ever conducted focussing on how well UK Motor Insurers’ mobile websites are meeting the needs of their customers. To be involved, please contact us
- 64 separate performance metrics per mobile site and over 500 data points means that our Mobile Sales Effectiveness (MSE) study is the only optimisation solution that gives you a 360 degree view of your customer journey and that of your competitors
- The study includes a 400+ criteria best practice audit that has been created through interviews with over 1000 consumers and the recruitment of hundreds of UK consumers that have intent to choose or switch Motor Insurance provider
- The study covers all the major operating systems for mobile (IOS, Android and windows) and all research subjects conduct the studies via their smartphones in as natural a buying environment as possible
To ensure the UK Motor Insurance Provider you are interested in is included, please contact us
Five things our Mobile Sales Effectiveness programmes can tell you:
- How to optimise your mobile customer journey and increase sales
The data and insights from our industry programmes have a direct, measurable and positive impact on mobile sales conversions and customer loyalty
- Your mobile sales effectiveness score
We measure and score the sales effectiveness of your mobile site based on “in market consumers’ ” evidence, behavioural studies and audits overlaid with our industry best practice audit. A four dimensional approach which yield results that cannot lie.
- What to do with the data
Best practice recommendations from our experienced Client Advisory team are evidence based (rather than opinion) and a direct result of running the largest syndicated programme of studies internationally
- The problems almost all customers encounter on your mobile website
We identify the difficulties 95% of prospective customers experience on your (and your competitors’) mobile sites
- How you compare to your competitors
We give you the granular degree of insight that shows you and your competitors at each stage of the mobile customer journey
To arrange a call back or meeting to discuss this study in more detail, and find out more about the full scope of the research as well as the actionable insights Global Reviews deliver please contact us
To register your interest for our free webinar on this study or to receive our free white paper, please contact us