Author: Marie Sheehan
Announcing the launch of the UK Motor Insurance Mobile Sales Effectiveness (MSE) programme June 2014
In June we will run the most advanced study ever conducted focussing on how well UK Motor Insurers’ mobile websites are meeting the needs of their customers.
UK Motor Insurance Mobile Sales Effectiveness study June 2014
Organisations included in the study: AA, Admiral, Allianz, Aviva, AXA, Churchill, Direct Line, esure, LV= and More Th>n
We are better than anyone else at helping car insurance providers to measure, track and optimise sales on their mobile sites.
Our programmes and actionable insights are designed to take out subjectivity which enables our clients to make decision making and sales planning with absolute confidence.
Actionable insights based on evidence from actual customers
The power of this MSE programme is that it is a study of ‘In market’ consumers that have intent to buy (consumers who are looking for a new car insurance provider at that time), conducted in their natural buying environment with a totally unique insight into how easy it is to buy from them online.
The evidence we provide from our 360 degree review of a company’s mobile site will identify the difficulties that 95% of prospective customers experience will face.
Advanced and robust study
• 64 separate performance metrics per mobile site and over 500 data points means that our Mobile Sales Effectiveness (MSE) study is the only optimisation solution that gives you a 360 degree view of your customer journey and that of your competitors
• The study includes a 400+ criteria best practice audit that has been created through interviews with over 1000 consumers and the recruitment of hundreds of UK consumers that have intent to choose or switch motor insurance provider
• The study covers all the major operating systems for mobile (IOS, Android and windows) and all research subjects conduct the studies via their smartphones in as natural a buying environment as possible
To ensure the UK motor insurance provider you are interested in is included, please contact us.
Five things our Mobile Sales Effectiveness programme can tell you:
1. How to optimise your mobile customer journey and increase sales
The data and insights from our industry programmes have a direct, measurable and positive impact on mobile sales conversions and customer loyalty
2. Your digital sales effectiveness score
We measure and score the sales effectiveness of your mobile site based on “in market consumers’ ” evidence, behavioural studies and audits overlaid with our industry best practice audit. A four dimensional approach which yield results that cannot lie.
3. What to do with the data
Best practice recommendations from our experienced Client Advisory team are evidence based (rather than opinion) and a direct result of running the largest syndicated programme of studies internationally
4. The problems almost all customers encounter on your website
We identify the difficulties 95% of prospective customers experience on your (and your competitors’) mobile sites
5. How you compare to your competitors
We give you the granular degree of insight that shows you and your competitors at each stage of the mobile customer journey
To arrange a call back or meeting to discuss this study in more detail, and find out more about the full scope of the research as well as the actionable insights Global Reviews deliver please contact us.
To register your interest for our free webinar on this study or to receive our free white paper, please contact us.