Do any of these sound like you?
First, you must believe that great customer experiences build businesses.
Second, you must LOVE DATA! Working with it, analysing it, presenting it in an engaging and energising way.
A few other things we'll be looking for in the role are:
- 7-10 years+ working experience across marketing / digital marketing / usability / CX & UX Research / experience design / consumer research / website development / digital analytics
- Dynamic, confident and strong public speaker who can demonstrate experience at inspiring and convincing senior marketing / digital executives to make necessary decisions
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest digital and mobile sales/usage trends
- Highly comfortable with data analysis and manipulation
- Strong ability to identify the key points within a mass of information/data and make justifiable, insightful recommendations
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently with a hands on approach
- Excellent written and presenting skills
- Experience in writing reports / white papers will be an advantage
- Experience across industries such as Banking & Finance, Insurance, Energy, Telecommunications, Sports Betting, E-Commerce/Retail, Education will be an advantage
- A willingness to travel for short periods interstate and potentially overseas.