Global Reviews is the world leader at providing companies with the complete picture on how to substantially increase their digital sales and marketing effectiveness. We excel at helping companies fix issues affecting customer acquisition, customer retention and customer advocacy through proven, prioritised and actionable recommendations generated through our global insights programmes. As a result of our continuing success we are recruiting a Senior Client Advisor. The successful candidate will work as part of the client advisory team and report to the Regional Director (Europe).
The principle work locations will be Cork, Ireland and London, UK. There will be some flexibility on location, dependent on the needs of the right candidate.
This successful candidate will be responsible for advising marketing and digital leaders within many of the world’s most recognised brands on evidence based improvements to their marketing / digital strategies and online/mobile journeys.
The role will involve:
- Delivering Insights Activation Workshops that deliver tailored performance analysis and advice to each client
- Helping subscribing clients optimise performance and meet internal financial goals through Global Reviews’ structured and ongoing ‘Insight Activation Programme’
- Maintaining and developing ongoing client relationships to help Global Reviews attain account growth and retention targets
- Developing a deep understanding of our clients’ markets, the specific challenges they face and global digital trends so that the ‘Senior Client Advisor’ is respected as a trusted knowledge leader
- Working with the Commercial and Marketing team to deliver industry reports, PR activities and speaking engagements at external events
- Providing business development/sales support with prospective clients where required
We have a friendly, flexible work environment, and the opportunity to work some of the time from home is available for the right candidate.